Search found 18 matches

by kp56
Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:07 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Licensing Models: Subscription vs Perpetual vs Concurrent
Replies: 1
Views: 142

Licensing Models: Subscription vs Perpetual vs Concurrent

We are reviewing different RiskyProject licensing models and want to confirm our understanding of the cost and technical implications for Subscription vs Perpetual licensing. We would also like to understand options for floating or concurrent licensing.
by kp56
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:37 pm
Forum: Project Risk Analysis and Project Risk Management Theory
Topic: Expected Loss
Replies: 1
Views: 271344

Expected Loss

In RiskyProject Expected loss is calculated parameter. Could you please explain the calculating algorithm?
by kp56
Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:24 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Updating Risk Assignments
Replies: 2
Views: 294819

Updating Risk Assignments

How do you update probability and outcome for a risk that has been assigned to multiple tasks? Is it possible to update these values once or do I need to make the changes for each task?
by kp56
Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:03 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Assigning Uncertainty to Entire Project
Replies: 1
Views: 279045

Assigning Uncertainty to Entire Project

What I would like to do is input a 3pt analysis and apply it to the entire project to see how it affects finish date. One of our current projects has an optimistic of .8, a most likely of .99, and a pessimistic of 1.55. How can I input those parameters and apply it to the entire project? Will it als...
by kp56
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:05 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Maximum Project Duration
Replies: 2
Views: 50237

Re: Maximum Project Duration

It is a very useful feature, because we were able to show management that chance of project success can be very low.
by kp56
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:03 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Default constraint type
Replies: 1
Views: 43100

Default constraint type

Can you set a default constraint type?
by kp56
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Results of Cashflow for specified period
Replies: 1
Views: 47700

Results of Cashflow for specified period

It is possible to see statistical distribution of cash flow on each time interval?
by kp56
Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:27 am
Forum: Project Portfolio Risk Management
Topic: License of RiskyProject Enterprise
Replies: 1
Views: 50020

License of RiskyProject Enterprise

We have three licenses of RiskyProject professional in our organization. Now I would like to use RiskyProject Enterprise. Do I need to replace licenses of RiskyProject? What should I do the enable RiskyProject Enterprise?
by kp56
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm
Forum: RiskyProject Project Risk Analysis Software Issues
Topic: Upgrade to a new version
Replies: 1
Views: 35903

Upgrade to a new version

I just purchased an upgrade to the new version. Does it upgrade automatically or do I need to download it?
by kp56
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Formatting Risk Register text
Replies: 1
Views: 35314

Formatting Risk Register text

Can I change the text formatting for columns in the risk register.
by kp56
Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am
Forum: RiskyProject Project Risk Analysis Software Issues
Topic: RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release
Replies: 2
Views: 38266

Re: RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release

I tried RiskyProject 6.1.2 on my recent schedule. The schedule has 5236 tasks. I ran 2000 iterations without conversion. It runs for less than 1 minute on my computer. It is 40% improvement compare to version 6.1.1. Version 6.1.1 perhaps 3 times faster than version 6.0.
by kp56
Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: risk cost calculation
Replies: 1
Views: 35960

risk cost calculation

I entered cost of risk in Risk Information Dialog when I double clicked on risk ID in rish register. It is a potential cost of risk. Expected cost of risk is calculated by multiplying potential cost of risk on probability of risk before mitigation. I have two questions: 1. How can I see expected cos...
by kp56
Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:00 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Risk Analysis Results
Replies: 17
Views: 370375

Summary charts

It would be nice if you had a project performance chart (percent work done) for the summary tasks and the project
:)
by kp56
Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:57 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: What industry RiskyProject is mostly present in?
Replies: 13
Views: 292437

examples

We have a number of real-life examples. You can find it in the sample directory when RiskyProject is installed: 1. RP_Construction - it is real construction schedule (residential building). Only few risks are defined to simplify the example 2. RP_BusinessPlan - also real schedule. This example inclu...
by kp56
Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:55 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: What industry RiskyProject is mostly present in?
Replies: 13
Views: 292437

risk examples

Where can I a real life examples of risks?