Search found 832 matches

by Intaver Support
Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:05 pm
Forum: RiskyProject Project Risk Analysis Software Issues
Topic: Double click on file name to execute RiskyProject Lite
Replies: 1
Views: 9861

You cannot double click on file name with extension ALM to execute RiskyProject or RiskyProject Lite. This feature will be implemented in new release of RiskyProject
by Intaver Support
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:50 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Probabilistic and conditional branching
Replies: 1
Views: 8085

Probabilistic branching allows the project to branch from one task to another task or group of tasks as part of the simulation process. For example, depending on results of project elaboration, there is a 40% chance that one project alternative will be selected and a 60% chance that another project ...
by Intaver Support
Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:58 pm
Forum: Project Risk Analysis and Project Risk Management Theory
Topic: Partially Completed Tasks
Replies: 1
Views: 11599

Monitoring the activity's progress ensures that updated information is used to perform the analysis. During the course of the project, the probability and time of the events can be recalculated based on actual data. Quantitative analysis can be performed again and a new project schedule and cost wil...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:24 pm
Forum: RiskyProject Project Risk Analysis Software Issues
Topic: Export to Excel
Replies: 2
Views: 11663

You can copy from any RiskyProject datasheet to Excel. In order to it just select rows or columns you want to copy to clipboard and then click to Copy under Edit menu. You can use also Copy command of popup menu.

Then you can paste the data to Excel.
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:34 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: How to assign risks to tasks
Replies: 4
Views: 12508

Ken, Using risk correlation you can define risks which may occur with the selected risk. These risks can be assign to different task in resources. For example, risk "Delay in main component delivery" can occur together with risk "Delay in additional component delivery", because both risk are caused ...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:24 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: How to assign risks to tasks
Replies: 4
Views: 12508

There two ways, how to assign risks to task and resources. a. You can defined risks to each task in Task Information Dialog or for each resource in Resource Information Dialog. To do it just double click on task or resource ID. Then go to Risks tab. You can enter risks with their properties in this ...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:54 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Cost/Benefit Analysis
Replies: 5
Views: 13783

RiskyProject allows you to perform project scheduling while taking into account risk and uncertainties. If a project has uncertain task durations or costs, selecting viable project alternatives can become increasingly complex. RiskyProject and DecisionPro solve this problem by generating a decision ...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:46 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Cost/Benefit Analysis
Replies: 5
Views: 13783

RiskyProject includes project decision analysis functionalities. You can create project schedule, which contains different project scenarios. You can assign fixed of variable costs to task and resources. The project schedule can be converted to the decision tree. Decision tree analysis will present ...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:37 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Project Decision Analysis
Replies: 7
Views: 17845

One small comment. If you want to generate decision tree based on project schedule, make sure that you have clearly defined project alternatives or scenarios. RiskyProject can convert any schedules to decision tree, however decision tree analysis make sense only if you want to select viable project ...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:31 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Project Decision Analysis
Replies: 7
Views: 17845

No,

Project decision analysis is supported by RiskyProject professional only.
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:24 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Project Decision Analysis
Replies: 7
Views: 17845

You need to have DecisionPro from Vanguard Software Corporation (see www.vanguardsw.com). Intaver Institute is Vanguard reseller. You can purchase DecisionPro from Intaver Institute or directly from Vanguard. In addition to decision tree analysis DecisionPro also includes Monte Carlo simulations, Ma...
by Intaver Support
Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:15 am
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: Project Decision Analysis
Replies: 7
Views: 17845

RiskyProject converts the project schedule into a decision tree. Each activity within the project schedule becomes a node of the decision tree. If an activity has more than one successor, you can define it as a decision node, end node, or event chance node of the decision tree. If the activity is de...
by Intaver Support
Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:58 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: RiskyProject Lite and Professional versions
Replies: 3
Views: 10653

Interface with other project management software is the same for Lite and Professional versions of RiskyProject.
by Intaver Support
Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:55 pm
Forum: RiskyProject: Project risk management and risk analysis software
Topic: RiskyProject Lite and Professional versions
Replies: 3
Views: 10653

Basically, RiskyProject Lite does not present statistical distribution. You also cannot define input statistical distributions. We found that many our potential clients have difficulties with distributions. Uncertainties in RiskyProject Lite are defined using ranges of duration, cost, lag, or using ...