Moderator: Intaver Support
To diagnose the problem you can setup VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS variable in windows:
1. Close Microsoft Project
2. Click Windows Start
3. Right-click on Computer and select 'Properties'
4. Locate System Properties dialog by selecting 'Advanced System Setting'
5. Select environment variables
6. Select 'New' and enter VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS with a value of zero (0)
7. Start Microsoft Project
8. If Microsoft Project cannot be loaded a detailed message will come up.
Please contact Intaver Institute if you have any problem with RiskyProject toolbar in Microsoft Project.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest