Sharing risk register

General discussion and questions about project risk management and risk analysis software RiskyProject. Includes discussion on how to perform efficient project risk analysis using our software.

Moderator: Intaver Support

Tomico

Sharing risk register

Post by Tomico » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

I have created risk register, abu I want to share it with other people in my team. Can I do it using RiskyProject 4.2?

Intaver Support

Re: Sharing risk register

Post by Intaver Support » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm

You may use load risk register and save risk register features. To access this feature please click on Risk tab and then click on Risk Register (Export/Import pane). Risk register can be saved in binary file (extension ALR). You may save this file on server to share it within a group. The locking mechanism will prevent multiple users modifying this file at the same time. Please note that risk assignment will not be saved in this file. This file includes only risks with their properties. If you wish to save global risk assignment you may use risk template feature. Risk template is also available within Export/Import pane. RiskyProject comes with few predefined risk templates. If you load Risk template, risk register will also be populated.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com