Page 1 of 1

Instructor licenses

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:31 pm
by Tomico
I am planning to teach simulations for projects in my new curriculum. How does your University Relations program work?

Re: Instructor licenses

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:33 pm
by Intaver Support
Our university relations program provides free licenses to instructors to support them in teaching project management or risk management courses in accredited universities or colleges.

More information is available at ... program-2/.

In addition, Intaver Institute will also provide temporary student licenses that will run for the length of the course, typically 90 days. These licenses may only be installed on personal computers, for licensing for university labs, please contact