Diagnostic problems with RiskyProject toolbar in Microsoft Project
To diagnose the problem you can setup VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS variable in windows:
1. Close Microsoft Project
2. Click Windows Start
3. Right-click on Computer and select 'Properties'
4. Locate System Properties dialog by selecting 'Advanced System Setting'
5. Select environment variables
6. Select 'New' and enter VSTO_SUPPRESSDISPLAYALERTS with a value of zero (0)
7. Start Microsoft Project
8. If Microsoft Project cannot be loaded a detailed message will come up.
Please contact Intaver Institute if you have any problem with RiskyProject toolbar in Microsoft Project.