Page 1 of 1
Defining Picklists in Risk Register
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:19 am
How do you define picklists for risk properties in RiskyProject?
Re: Defining Picklists in Risk Register
Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 10:26 am
Picklists can be added to the risk register to standardize data that is added to particular risk properties. To add a picklist:
1. Click the Risks tab on the ribbon and then Default Properties.
2. Right click on a property and from shortcut menu and choose New Property.
3. Type a name for the property.
4. From the Type cell, select Picklist.
5. Right-click on the Picklist property and choose Define Picklist from the shortcut menu. The Define Picklist for Risk Property dialog box opens.
6. Add the list items. 1 item per row.
7. Click OK. You can now add the picklist property to the Risk Register.