Page 1 of 1

Academic License

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:58 pm
by TonyR

I'm teaching risk management in university. I'd like to get RiskyProject Professional license to use it in my instructions. Do you have any discounts for universities? How my students can get licenses of

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:10 pm
by Intaver Support
You can get academic license of RiskyProject Lite for $89 and RiskyProject Professional for $179. To order academic licenses of RiskyProject please contact Intaver Institute directly ( or call us at (403)6922252.

If have an educational agreement with universities, we can give free RiskyProject license for instructor and 90 days licenses for students. A number of universities have signed up for our educational program.

Fir more information about academic license please visit ... ation.html.

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:57 pm
by PetroleumCons
We are teaching risk management and risk analysis for our clients and would like use your software to demonstrate how risk would affect project schedule. Are we qualified of free academic license?

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:01 pm
by Intaver Support
We issue free academic license only for educational institutions, such as colleges and universities. In your case you need to purchase a full license.

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:45 pm
by JBerl
How can I get academic licenses for my students?

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:48 pm
by Intaver Support
We issue temporary licenses (up to 90 days) for students. Please contact us and tell us how many students are involved in your course. We will issue a temporary license for these students. It will be one license number for all students, but it can be used on multiple computers at the same time.