General discussion and questions about project risk management and risk analysis software RiskyProject. Includes discussion on how to perform efficient project risk analysis using our software.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:48 am
I have both Microsoft Project 2003 and Microsoft Project 2007 installed on my computer. How can I install RiskyProject toolbar on both of them. Currently toolbar is shown only in Microsoft Project 2003.
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
Currrently, RiskyProject automatically installs the toolbar to the first MSP version installed on your computer. To install it on the other version:
1. Open the MSP version you want to insstall the RiskyProject toolbar.
2. Set the macro security to Low
3. Open the file SetupRP50_MSP2003.mpp (previous verions:SetupRP2003.mpp) located in c:/Program Files/Intaver/RiskyProject 5.0/
This will install the necessary macros and install the toolbar.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject