RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release

This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.

Moderator: Intaver Support

Intaver Support

RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release

Post by Intaver Support » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Intaver Institute has released RiskyProject 6.1.2 for the Lite, Professional and Enterprise versions. RiskyProject 6.1.2 is a minor software release and includes performance improvements as well as fixes of a few minor issues. There issues include managing some large schedule with cross-project link which are coming from Microsoft Project, as well as small user interface issues related to sensitivity analysis and cash flow view. If you use RiskyProject 6.0 and earlier and looking to increase performance on Monte Carlo simulations, we recommend you upgrade your software to RiskyProject 6.1.2.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com

kp56

Re: RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release

Post by kp56 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am

I tried RiskyProject 6.1.2 on my recent schedule. The schedule has 5236 tasks. I ran 2000 iterations without conversion. It runs for less than 1 minute on my computer. It is 40% improvement compare to version 6.1.1. Version 6.1.1 perhaps 3 times faster than version 6.0.

Intaver Support

Re: RiskyProject 6.1.2 - Minor Software Release

Post by Intaver Support » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am

Your numbers correspond with our tests. Version 6.1.2 is 30-50% faster than version 6.1.1. We performed some optimization of Monte Carlo simulation. We are planning to improve performance even more in RiskyProject 7 by calculating repeated parts or segments of the schedule only once.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com