How do I show Project Summary in the Statistics Report?

This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.

Moderator: Intaver Support

ManDell

How do I show Project Summary in the Statistics Report?

Post by ManDell » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:15 am

I s there any way to have or show the project results as shown in the Project Summary in the Statistics Report? Project results should include results of Monte Carlo simulations: statistical summary, histograms and percentiles for project duration, cost, start time, finish time, etc.
IT Program Manager

Intaver Support

Re: How do I show Project Summary in the Statistics Report?

Post by Intaver Support » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:21 am

The Statistics Report is designed to show the results of your Monte Carlo simulations for any activities in your project, including summary activities. Using the Statistics Report you can show Histograms, Cumulative Probability Plots for Cost, Finish Time, Duration, and Start Time. You can also see Sensitivity or Tornado charts for Finish Times (that is which activities in the precedent network have the most potential to impact the finish time of the task). The Statistics Report does not support either analysis of Work and the Cost vs Duration Scatter Plot (Joint Confidence).

To use the Statistics Report to generate the charts for the Project requires that you insert a Summary Activity at Level One of the highest level of the schedule. This can be part of your project schedule or can be inserted specifically for reporting purposes. Once this Project Summary activity is inserted the summary results for your Monte Carlo risk analysis will be available in the Statistics Report.

Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject
www.intaver.com