Moderator: Intaver Support
1. RiskyProject can now open Microsoft Project MPP file (RiskyProject Professional only). Just go to File -> Open and select MPP file format.
2. Local risk views: Local risks views help to assign risks to one or many tasks or resources.
3. Improved calendars: calendar module has been significantly improved; new 24 calendar is introduced.
4. Improved risk correlations: risk correlation module has been improved. You may now define complex relationship between risks.
5. Improved Probabilistic and Conditional Branching: probabilistic and conditional branching can now be visualized using Gantt chart.
RiskyProject Lite and RiskyProject Professional 2.1 are now fully compatible with Microsoft Vista.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject