Moderator: Intaver Support
2. Run the simulation.
3. In the Reports > Simulation Results view, hide all of the columns with the exception of the Task Name, Base Duration (Duration Base – cur schedule), and Duration High.
4. From the File menu, click Export > Microsoft Excel
5. You are prompted to confirm the Export with some customization if required.
6. Click OK and the data will open as an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Add a additional column to the left Margin and using the Find and Replace remove the word “days” from all the cells (otherwise calculations will not work)
8. The calculated margin is the difference between the Base duration of the deterministic schedule and the High Results. Create a formula that subtracts the Base duration from the High Duration in the Margin cells “=D2-C2”
9. Copy the formula down the Margin column. You now have values for all the activities in the schedule.
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject