This forum focus on project portfolio risk management theory and RiskyProject Enterprise software. Submit any questions about enterprise risk management, and qualitative / quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects. This forum also includes discussions about project risk analysis on the enterprise level.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:22 am
- Location: USA
In RiskyProject Enterprise can we import project from RiskyProject Lite?
Project risk management, decision and risk analysis
- Posts: 882
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
Yes. RiskyProject Enterprise has a built in feature to import or export any RiskyProject files with an *.alm extension. It does not matter if the files are from RiskyProject Lite or Professional versions.
To import a RiskyProject file to RiskyProject Enterprise:
1. Open RiskyProject Enterprise and click the Projects tab.
2. In the Project Hierarchy, select the row in which you want to place the imported file.
3. In the Export/Import group, click the Import Project from File button. The Open dialog box opens.
4. Navigate to the file (*.alm) and click Open. You can rename the project if required in the Project Name box.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject