This forum focus on project portfolio risk management theory and RiskyProject Enterprise software. Submit any questions about enterprise risk management, and qualitative / quantitative risk analysis for multiple projects. This forum also includes discussions about project risk analysis on the enterprise level.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:47 am
- Location: California
How to change order of tables in Risk report (for individual risk)?
Ken the PM
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
You can change the add, delete or change the order of any of the data tables in the Risk Report using the Format Risk Report dialog box.
To change the order of the data tables:
1. Open the Risk Report.
2. Click the Customize Risk Report button.
3. In the Order of Data Tables group box, select the table you would like to move.
4. Click the Move Up or Move Down buttons to reorder the tables.
5. Click OK to save the report.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject