Project Risk Management Training
Intaver Institute offers on-site training. We offer the following 1, 2 and 3 day training courses, which can be customized for your company's needs:
- Project management: theory and best practices
- Introduction to project risk management: overview of theory and case studies
- Project decision analysis and risk management: best practices
- Project Decision Analysis: psychology of judgement and decision making and quantitative methods
- Quantitative methods in project management
- Introduction to RiskyProject: project risk management and project risk analysis
- Advanced features of RiskyProject Professional
- RiskyProject Enterprise: project and portfolio risk management
1 day course anywhere in Canada and US for up to 10 participantsUS$2500
2 day course anywhere in Canada and US for up to 10 participantsUS$4500.
3 day course anywhere in Canada and US for up to 10 participantsUS$6000.
Price for additional participant is US$50.US$50.
Intaver Institute offers on-site training for only US $1000 / day (unlimited number of participants) with RiskyProject Professional purchase.
Travel expenses (plus GST for Canadian clients) are extra.
New: Intaver Institute has partnered with MindEdge to offer Online Project Management Courses
Intaver Institute also offers on-site project management training courses:
- PMP Exam preparation workshop
- Basic communication skills for project managers
- Project management: tools and techniques
- Risk management workshop (2 days)
- Risk management for construction industry (3 days)
These training courses are approved by Project Management Institute (PMI). Attendees for these training courses will receive PDUs.
For pricing information please contact Intaver Institute.