Project Risk and Decision Analysis Presentations
- Enterprise Risk Management and Analysis with RiskyProject. This presentation is an overview of integrated project and portfolio risk management and risk analysis process with RiskyProject Enterprise.
- RiskyProject Software. Overview of RiskyProject project risk management and risk analysis software: features and benefits.
- RiskyProject Enterprise. Overview of RiskyProject Enterprise software: features and functionalities.
- RiskyProject Lite vs. Professional. Comparison of RiskyProject Professional and RiskyProject Lite versions.
- Project Risk Analysis with Risk Events and Event Chains. This presentation show how to perform project risk analysis with uncertainties defined using risk events and event chains.
- Project Risk Analysis in Aerospace Industry. Overview of schedule and cost risk analysis methodology for aerospace industry.
- Quantitative Project Risk Analysis. Project risk analysis methodology and how RiskyProject software can be used for quantitative project risk analysis.
- RiskyProject for Oil and Gas Industry. How to use RiskyProject software for project risk management and risk analysis in oil and gas industry.
- Introduction to Project Decision Analysis. Short overview of decision analysis in project management; project decision analysis workflow; introduction to psychology of judgement and decision-making in project management
- Estimations in Project Management. Introduction to estimations in project management; role of deception versus delusion; selective perception in estimating; practical recipes.
- Decision Framing in Project Decision-Making. What is decision framing in project risk management; identifying problems and assessing situations; defining project objectives; generating alternatives and identifying risks.
- Adaptive Project Management. Adaptive management as part of project decision and risk analysis; active and passive project management; agile project management and adaptive management; role of quantitative methods in adaptive project management.
- Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Analysis: The Concept, Benefits, and Limitations. How Monte Carlo schedule risk analysis works; how to perform Monte Carlo simulations of project schedules
Materials published by Intaver Institute Inc. may not be published elsewhere without prior written consent of Intaver Institute Inc. Requests for permission to reproduce published materials should state where and how the material will be used.