This forum containts questions about RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software: features, issues, problem reports. If you have any problems or question, please submit it here.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:47 am
- Location: California
We just purchased RiskyProject Enterprise and noticed that there is Incident management in the Help. However, we have not been able to find it. Is this a separate module that we need to purchase, if not is can we enable somehow?
Ken the PM
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
Incident management is included with RiskyProject Enterprise and is not part of the Professional desktop version. To enable Incidents:
1. On the Projects tab, click Portfolio Options > General tab.
2. Click Enable incident tracking and reporting (Incident tab).
3. Click OK. Incidents are now available.
Once enabled, Incidents will appear as a tab on the Ribbon and the Workflow bar.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject