General discussion and questions about project risk management and risk analysis software RiskyProject. Includes discussion on how to perform efficient project risk analysis using our software.
Moderator: Intaver Support
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 4:51 pm
- Location: Boston, MA
I noticed that from the Launch menu, it lists several tools including MS Project. How does this work and will it send the results of my analysis to MS Project?
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:55 am
If you run a risk analysis in RiskyProject, you can automatically export it back to MS Project either as the original plan or based on a certainty level (percentile) based on results of the simulation.
To export you results to MS Project.
1. Run a simulation.
2. From the File menu, choose Launch and then Microsoft Project. The Export Schedule dialog box opens.
3. Select either Deterministic (the original plan) or a percentile. Low and High are defined in the Project Options > Calculation. By default this is P10 and P90. Or you can enter a custom percentile.
4. Click OK. The schedule will open in MS Project.
Intaver Support Team
Intaver Institute Inc.
Home of Project Risk Management and Project Risk Analysis software RiskyProject