RiskyProject supports a multi-document interface. You can open and
close multiple project schedules during one session in RiskyProject.
RiskyProject has several toolbars (Standard, Format, Views, Tools,
and Tasks). You can turn these toolbars off or on, or you may
customize them toolbars by adding or removing buttons.
Enabling/disabling or customizing toolbars
1. On the View menu, click Toolbars.
2. Click on a toolbar name to enable or disable it.
3. Choose Customize to modify a toolbar.
You may change color and style of title bar, toolbars, and status
bar, as well as change theme for the datasheets. The theme is used
for any grid including grids inside dialog boxes.
Changing the application look
• On the Format menu, click Application
Formatting Gantt Bars
You may adjust shape and color of Gantt bar. You may do it for
specific tasks or for specific types of task: standard tasks,
summary tasks, milestones, etc.
Formatting Gantt Bars for All Tasks
• On the Format menu, click Bar
Formatting Gantt Bars for Selected Tasks
1. Select task or a group of tasks
2. Right click on Task ID and choose Format
up your projects