Analyzing Cost and Revenue
Use the Cost Analysis view to analyze cost and revenue on each stage
of the project. The Cost Analysis view has up to three cost
You may use the slider to determine:
• Cost Variance (actual vs. budgeted cost)
• Cost with Risks and uncertainties vs. Current schedule
• If income is defined for at least one task, the cost analysis
diagram will show the project revenue calculated based on the
formula: Revenue = Income – Cost.
• If Cost exceeds Income in any given period of time Revenue will be
• If income is not defined, Cost will be always positive.
the shortcut menu to manipulate with chart. In particular, instead
of presenting a line chart of current schedule, result, and actual
cost, you can present an area chart by choosing Fill Chart
from the shortcut menu.