How correlated risks are calculated
Risk correlations can only be defined in the Global Risk Assignment
or Local Risk Assignment views.
1. Right-click on the risk and choose Risk and Mitigation
from the shortcut menu.
2. Click the Correlations tab.
3. Select a risk from the list of all available risks.
4. Select the task or resource to which this risk is assigned. This
is required when risks with the same name are assigned to different
resources or tasks.
5. Click OK to save this information.
Assigning local and global risks