Project Risk Management Training
Intaver Institute offers on-site training. We offer the following 1, 2 and 3 day training courses, which can be customized for your company’s needs:
- Project management: theory and best practices
- Introduction to project risk management: overview of theory and case studies
- Project decision analysis and risk management: best practices
- Project Decision Analysis: psychology of judgement and decision making and quantitative methods
- Quantitative methods in project management
- Introduction to RiskyProject: project risk management and project risk analysis
- Advanced features of RiskyProject Professional
- RiskyProject Enterprise: project and portfolio risk management
1 day course anywhere in Canada and US for up to 10 participants
3 day course anywhere in Canada and US for up to 10 participants
Price for additional participant is US$50.
Travel expenses (plus GST for Canadian clients) are extra.
Intaver Institute also offers on-site project management training courses:
- Project risk management: tools and techniques
- Risk management workshop (2 days)
- Risk management for construction industry (3 days)
These training courses are approved by Project Management Institute (PMI). Attendees for these training courses will receive PDUs.
For pricing information please contact Intaver Institute.
Project Management Training
Intaver Institute Inc. offers training, consulting, and the RiskyProject software customization
Fore more information please contact Intaver Institute Inc.
303, 6707, Elbow Drive S.W.
Calgary, Alberta, T2V0E5, Canada
Phone: +1(403) 692-2252
Fax: +1(403) 259-4533