Event Chain Methodology
Intaver Institute develops project risk analysis and risk management technology focused on improving quality and usability of risk management processes. RiskyProject software is implemented based on Event Chain Methodology. Event chain methodology is an uncertainty modeling and schedule network analysis technique that is focused on identifying and managing events and event chains that affect project schedules. Event chain methodology is the next advance beyond critical path method and critical chain project management.
Project Risk Management, Project Risk and Decision Analysis White Papers
Intaver Institute publishes while paper and articles on the following topics:
- Project Project Management
- Project Decision Analysis
- Project Risk Analysis
- Event Chain Methodology
- Psychology of Project Management
Project Risk and Decision Analysis Presentations
Intaver Institute published a number of PowerPoint presentations on RiskyProject software suite as well as application RiskyProject project risk analysis and risk management software for different industries. We also have presentations of project decision analysis, estimations on project management, adaptive project management and other topics.
Project and Portfolio Risk Management and Risk Analysis Videos
Intaver Institute published videos on the following topics:
- Project risk analysis with RiskyProject: Introduction to RiskyProject software
- Introduction to RiskyProject Enterprise – Enterprise risk management and risk analysis software
- Project Risk Analysis with Microsoft Project
- Schedule risk analysis with RiskyProject: How many Monte Carlo iterations are required?
- Project schedule risk analysis: How Monte Carlo Works
- Schedule risk analysis with RiskyProject: What statistical distribution should you use?
- Project Risk Management in Oil and Gas Industry: Why Now
- Project risk analysis with RiskyProject: risk correlation
- RiskyProject Version 6.1: Improved Monte Carlo simulation performance and more
- Managing Risks in Project Portfolio using RiskyProject Enterprise: Risk Visibility
- Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Analysis. Part 1: Introduction to schedule risk analysis techniques
- Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Analysis. Part 2: Basic schedule risk analysis techniques
- Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Analysis. Part 3: Why go through Monte Carlo schedule risk analysis
- Monte Carlo Schedule Risk Analysis. Part 4: The Portfolio Effect
- Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Analysis
- Project risk analysis with resources
- Cost Risk Analysis
- Project Risk Analysis: Assigning risks to your schedule and costs
- Configuring your Risk Register: Risk Categories
- Configuring your Risk Register: Risk Properties
- Creating Mitigation Plans in RiskyProject
Example of Project Risk Analysis With RiskyProject
The example illustrates how RiskyProject can be used in the construction industry. In this real-life example, the construction of single family home, RiskyProject has been used to analyze the risks associated with the construction project.